Rapid response through the simple and quick method diagnosis,
minimizing the economic loss of customers.
AIV Ag Test Kit
Avian influenza refers to the disease caused by infection with avian influenza Type A viruses. These viruses occur naturally among wild aquatic birds worldwide and can infect domestic poultry and other bird and animal species.
RIDX® AIV Ag Test Kit is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of avian influenza virus (AIV) antigens in poultry feces. This kit shows two letters which are the test (T) line and the control (C) line on the surface of the device. If the AIV antigen exists in the sample, it binds to the cellulose nanobeads-conjugated AIV antibody. The antigen-antibody complex moves through the membrane by capillary force and responds to the AIV antibody on the test line, resulting in a red line. The control line indicates that the test is performed correctly and should appear when the test is complete.
Two monoclonal antibodies to the conservative AIV nucleocapsid protein (NP) are used as capture and detector in the kit. RIDX® AIV Ag Test Kit can detect various subtypes of AIV NPs in poultry feces with high accuracy at the farm field.
Poultry stool or rectum swab
• AIV Ag test device (30 tests)
• Sample dilution buffer (30 vials)
• Disposable swab (30 ea)
• Dropper cap with sample filter (30 ea)
• Clinical Sensitivity: 100% (viral conc. ≥ 1x104.0 EID50/ml) vs. PCR
• Clinical Specificity: 99.5% (206/207) vs. in-ovo injection method
• Limit of Detection: 1x104.3 EID50/ml (H5N2), 0.5x103.0 EID50/ml (H5N8 & H5N6)
• No Cross-reactivity with other avian pathogen (IBV, IBDV, M. gallisepticum, and M. synoviae)
• 30 Tests/Kit
• 2 Kits/Box (60 Tests/Box) or 9 Kits/Box (270 Tests/Box)
1. All reagents and samples must be at room temperature (15~30℃ /59~86℉) before use.
2. Using a swab to collect diarrhea samples or diarrhea feces in the anus.
3. Put the swab into the sample dilution buffer and stir the sample with the swab until the sample has been dissolved into the sample dilution buffer (approximately 10 seconds).
4. Break the head of the cotton swab and discard the rod.
5. Close the lid of the dropper cap with a filter.
6. Add 4 drops of the sample solution in the sample hole on the device.
7. Read test results at 15 minutes.