Rapid response through the simple and quick method diagnosis,
minimizing the economic loss of customers.
TGEV Ag Test Kit
Transmissible gastroenteritis has a very high rate of piglet mortality, causing serious economic damage to breeding farms. The transmissible gastroenteritis virus, TGEV, infection is rapidly progressing through contact or aerosol exposure, requiring rapid diagnosis.
The RIDX® TGEV Ag Test Kit is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of TGEV antigens in porcine feces. This kit shows two letters which are the test (T) line and the control (C) line on the surface of the device. If the TGEV antigen exists in the sample, it binds to the gold-conjugated TGEV monoclonal antibody. The antigen-antibody complex moves through the membrane by capillary force and responds to the TGEV monoclonal antibody on the test line, resulting in a red line. The control line indicates that the test is performed correctly and should appear when the test is complete.
The highly selective and sensitive two monoclonal antibodies to TGEV are used as capture and detector in the kit. The RIDX® TGEV Ag Test Kit can detect TGEV antigens in porcine feces with high accuracy.
Porcine diarrhea feces
• TGEV Ag test device (10 tests)
• Sample dilution buffer (10 vials)
• Disposable swab (10 ea)
• Disposable dropper (10 ea)
• Instructions for use (1 sheet)
• Sensitivity: 98.1% (52/53) vs. RT-PCR
• Specificity: 98.7% (150/152) vs. RT-PCR
• Diagnostic Agreement: 98.5% (202/205) vs. RT-PCR
• Limit of Detection: 1x102 TCID50/mL
• No cross-reactivity with other porcine pathogens (CSFV, JEV, PCV2, PEDV, PRRSV, ROTA, and Salmonella spp.)
• 10 Tests/Kit
1. All reagents and samples must be at room temperature (15~30℃/59~86℉) before use.
2. Collect feces samples using a swab.
3. Put the swab into the sample dilution buffer and stir the solution with the swab to disperse the sample into the buffer (approximately 10 seconds).
4. Remove the swab from the sample dilution buffer.
5. Wait for 20 seconds to settle down the large particles.
6. Remove the test device from the pouch and place it on a flat and dry surface.
7. Take the supernatant sample in the tube by using a disposable dropper.
8. Add 4 drops of the mixed sample into the sample hole (S), drop by drop vertically.
9. Read test results at 10 minutes.