Rapid response through the simple and quick method diagnosis,
minimizing the economic loss of customers.
Porcine ROTA Ag Test Kit
Rotaviruses are a major cause of acute viral gastroenteritis in young animals and children. The virus is transmitted by the fecal-oral route and the infection results in the destruction of mature small intestinal enterocytes.
RIDX® Porcine ROTA Ag Test Kit is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Rotavirus antigens in porcine feces. This kit shows two letters which are the test (T) line and the control (C) line on the surface of the device. If the Rotavirus antigen exists in the sample, it binds to the gold-conjugated rotavirus antibody. The antigen-antibody complex moves through the membrane by capillary force and responds to the Rotavirus antibody on the test line, resulting in a red line. The control line indicates that the test is performed correctly and should appear when the test is complete.
The highly selective and sensitive two monoclonal antibodies to Rotavirus are used as capture and detector in the kit. RIDX® Porcine ROTA Ag Test Kit can detect Rotavirus antigens in porcine feces with high accuracy.
Porcine diarrhea feces
• Porcine ROTA Ag test device (10 tests)
• Sample dilution buffer (10 vials)
• Disposable swab (10 ea)
• Disposable dropper (10 ea)
• Clinical Sensitivity: 93.2% (272/292) vs. RT-PCR
• Clinical Specificity: 99.1% (420/428) vs. RT-PCR
• No Cross-reactivity with other porcine virus (PRRSV, EMCV, CSFV, PPV, PCV2, TGEV, PEDV, and PRCV)
• 10 Tests/Kit
• 12 Kits/Box (120 Tests/Box) or 40 Kits/Box (400 Tests/Box)
1. All reagents and samples must be at room temperature (15~30℃/59~86℉) before use.
2. Collect feces samples using a swab.
3. Insert the swab into the sample dilution tube and mix the swab until the sample has been dissolved into the sample dilution buffer (approximately 10 seconds).
4. Remove the swab from the sample dilution buffer.
5. Wait for 20 seconds to settle down the large particles.
6. Remove the test device from the pouch and place it on a flat and dry surface.
7. Take the supernatant sample in the tube by using a disposable dropper.
8. Add 4 drops of the mixed sample into the sample hole (S), drop by drop vertically.
9. Read test results at 10 minutes.