Rapid response through the simple and quick method diagnosis,
minimizing the economic loss of customers.
PEDV Ag Test Kit
Porcine epidemic diarrhea has a high mortality rate from the viral, porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV), infection and its symptoms are similar to those of the transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV) infection, requiring accurate and fast diagnosis.
RIDX® PEDV Ag Test Kit is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of PEDV antigens in porcine feces. This kit shows two letters which are the test (T) line and the control (C) line on the surface of the device. If the PEDV antigen exists in the sample, it binds to the gold-conjugated PEDV monoclonal antibody. The antigen-antibody complex moves through the membrane by capillary force and responds to the PEDV monoclonal antibody on the test line, resulting in a red line. The control line indicates that the test is performed correctly and should appear when the test is complete.
The highly selective and sensitive two monoclonal antibodies to PEDV are used as capture and detector in the kit. RIDX® PEDV Ag Test Kit can detect PEDV antigens in porcine feces with high accuracy.
Porcine diarrhea feces
• PEDV Ag test device (10 tests)
• Sample dilution buffer (10 vials)
• Disposable swab (10 ea)
• Disposable dropper (10 ea)
• Clinical Sensitivity: 98.3% (228/232) vs. RT-PCR
• Clinical Specificity: 98.6% (276/280) vs. RT-PCR
• No Cross-reactivity with other porcine diarrheal pathogens
• 10 Tests/Kit
• 12 Kits/Box (120 Tests/Box) or 40 Kits/Box (400 Tests/Box)
1. All reagents and samples must be at room temperature (15~30℃ /59~86℉) before use.
2. Collect feces samples using a swab.
3. Insert the swab into the sample dilution tube and mix the swab until the sample has been dissolved into the sample dilution buffer (approximately 10 seconds).
4. Remove the swab from the sample dilution buffer.
5. Wait for 20 seconds to settle down the large particles.
6. Remove the test device from the pouch and place it on a flat and dry surface.
7. Take the supernatant sample in the tube by using a disposable dropper.
8. Add 4 drops of the mixed sample into the sample hole (S), drop by drop vertically.
9. Read test results at 10 minutes.