Rapid response through the simple and quick method diagnosis,
minimizing the economic loss of customers.
FMDV 3Diff/PAN Ag Combo Test Kit
Foot-and-mouth disease virus (FMDV) causes an acute vesicular disease of cloven-hoofed animals and continues to be a threat to livestock worldwide with outbreaks causing severe economic losses.
RIDX® FMDV 3Diff/PAN Ag Combo Test Kit is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detections of all 7 serotypes antigens of FMDV in bovine or porcine samples.
• 3Diff Ag Test: FMDV 3Diff detects FMDV Asia1, type A, and type O antigens. Three test lines (AS, A, O) and the control (C) line on the surface of the device.
• PAN Ag Test: FMDV PAN detects all 7 serotypes (type O, type A, type C, Asia1, SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3) of FMDV antigens. The test line (PAN) and the control (C) line on the surface of the device.
If the FMDV antigens exist in the sample, that bind to the gold-conjugated FMDV antibodies. The complexes move through the membrane by capillary force and respond to the FMDV antibodies on the test line, resulting in a red line. The control line indicates that the test is performed correctly.
The highly selective and sensitive four monoclonal antibodies to FMDV are used as capture and detector in RIDX® FMDV 3Diff/PAN Ag Combo Test Kit. These antibodies are capable of detecting FMDV antigens in bovine and porcine samples with high accuracy.
Bovine or porcine saliva, tissue or vesicular fluid around lip, tongue, gums, nose, or hoof
• FMDV 3Diff/PAN Ag combo test device (10 tests)
• Disposable swab (10 ea)
• Sample dilution buffer (1 vial)
• Disposable dropper (10 ea)
• Sample tube (10 ea)
• Clinical Sensitivity
• Clinical Specificity
• Differential diagnosis of 3 different serotypes (O, A, Asia1) of FMDV
• Concurrent diagnosis both of viral common antigens (all 7 serotypes) and serotype-specific antigens (O, A, Asia1)
• 10 Tests/Kit
• 12 Kits/Box (120 Tests/Box) or 40 Kits/Box (400 Tests/Box)
1. All reagents and samples must be at room temperature (15~30℃ /59~86℉) before use.
2. Take the supernatant of the prepared sample solution by using a dropper.
3. Add 4 drops (100ul) of the sample solution into each sample hole on the test device slowly and vertically.
4. Read test results at 15 minutes.