Rapid response through the simple and quick method diagnosis,
minimizing the economic loss of customers.
ASFV Ag Test Kit
African swine fever (ASF) is a lethal hemorrhagic fever of pigs with high mortality and morbidity rates. Currently, no treatments or vaccines are available to prevent ASF, so the control strategy mainly relies on the strict administration of sanitary measures and slaughtering of infected and exposed animals. Therefore, rapid and accurate diagnosis of the infections is essential for preventing, controlling, and exterminating of the disease in the fields.
The RIDX® ASFV Ag Test Kit is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of African swine fever virus (ASFV) antigen in porcine blood. This kit shows two letters which are the test (T) line and the control (C) line on the surface of the device. If the ASFV antigen exists in the sample, it binds to the gold-conjugated anti-ASFV antibody. The antigen-antibody complex moves through the membrane by capillary force and responds to the secondary anti-ASFV antibody on the test line, resulting in a red line. The control line indicates that the test is performed correctly and should appear when the test is complete.
Two different monoclonal antibodies to the conservative phosphoprotein p30 protein of ASFV are used as a capture and detector in the kit. The RIDX® ASFV Ag Test Kit can detect ASFV in porcine blood with high accuracy.
Porcine whole blood
• ASFV Ag test device (10 tests)
• Dilution buffer (1 vial)
• Disposable capillary tube (10 ea)
• Instructions for use (1 sheet)
• Sensitivity: 83.33% (10/12) vs. PCR
• Specificity: 100% (435/435) vs. PCR
• Diagnostic Agreement: 99.5% (445/447) vs. PCR
• Limit of Detection: 5 x 104 TCID50/mL, 7.5 HAD50/mL
• No cross-reactivity with other porcine viruses (CSFV, JEV, PCV2, PRRSV, PEDV, and TGEV)
• 10 Tests/Kit
1. All samples and test components should be at room temperature (15~30℃/59~86℉) before use.
2. Take 20μL of sample (anti-coagulated whole blood) to the black line of the capillary tube.
3. Add the sample into the sample hole (S).
4. After 1~3 minutes, add 3 drops (approximately 100μL) of the dilution buffer into the sample hole (S).
5. Read test results at 15 minutes.